Digital Tracks is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses and people in South East Queensland. Digital Tracks will run from early February through to early June 2019. The Iscariot Media team will pull all resources for the program here on this page.
Digital Tracks Digital Health Check
Technology is constantly changing, as are our customers’ expectations. This survey will help us evaluate the health of your business from a technology and digital perspective. This will enable us to work out what areas we can work on to help you get the most from your operations. This survey looks at everything from your web presence and search-ability to you the technology available to you and your knowledge of what is available to you. We will use the results to help shape our workshops over the coming months and to better provide support to businesses. Your results may be collated later for reporting to inform government about the digital needs of Indigenous businesses in South East Queensland.
Digital Tracks Facebook Group
Ask questions, share resources on Facebook.
Digital Tracks Feedback form
Feedback is essential for our work. It helps us get better in delivery and in shaping our resources to best help our community. Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. All feedback is anonymous.
Slide deck – Digital Tracks – Phase 1 (Google Presentation)
- Access the full slide deck from workshops 1 – 6. This slide deck is live and will be updated as new questions arise from participant workshops.
Social Media Content Calendar (Google Spreadsheet)
- This spreadsheet allows you to create a repository and monthly planning schedule for local media posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest. You can add cells (rows and columns) and delete platforms you don’t want to use. You can also share your team so that everyone can work collaboratively.
Slide deck – Digital Tracks – Phase 2 (Google Presentation)
- Access the full slide deck from workshops 7 – 12. This slide deck is live and will be updated as new questions arise from participant workshops.
- Phase 2 – Part A (Hardware, Software, Security, Connectors) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18HFLqBtBK8LvZbndancZGQ1tUrVqZZlUdRlTqoPFM60/edit?usp=sharing
- Phase 2 – Part B (SEO) https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12c4p-eswxRGTECbyQv_mKYZBstStzZ4oyafuG6-8fnU/edit?usp=sharing
- Phase 2 – Part C (Facebook, Instagram, Canva, Photography)
- Digital Tracks – Collaborative Trello Board https://trello.com/b/n3VEB5aN/digital-tracks
Slide deck – Digital Tracks – Phase 3 (Google Presentation)
- Access the full slide deck from workshops 13 – 18. This slide-deck is live and will be updated as new questions arise from participant workshops. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ev8egBNyd5OBpjCk8ftU_CXZ3bcUF_faLiYsGJ3sQLo/edit#slide=id.g4dd5586925_0_0
- Tourism and Events Queensland Industry Resources https://teq.queensland.com/industry-resources/
- Tourism and Events Queensland Best of Queensland Experiences: https://teq.queensland.com/experiences/best-of-queensland-experiences
- Business Queensland – Starting a tourism business: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/hospitality-tourism-sport/tourism/starting-up
- Business Queensland – Marketing and Sales: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/running-business/marketing-sales
- Business Queensland – Information Technology (IT) for business: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/running-business/it
- Creating Tracks Facebook group (by Yolla Consulting): https://www.facebook.com/groups/CreatingTracks/