Micro and small business marketing involves a lot of bootstrapping and a fair amount of ‘gut-instinct’.
Our marketing workshop looks at
- segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- your brand is not your logo
- the importance of feedback
- how to start using digital media.
The activities are aligned with the Cert III in Microbusiness.
Cert III resources:
- The small business marketing and digital media (slidedeck)
- The small business marketing and digital media (activities)
- Kevin Finn, The Sum Of, at Sex, Drugs and Helvetica. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZA4gX1RBJo