Iscariot Media is helping to find participants for four research focus groups conducting research across Queensland into the development of a government policy related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families.
Focus group regions, time and dates –
- Brisbane North – 9.30am – 12.30pm (2nd or 3rd September) up to 10 people, over 20 years of age.
- Ipswich – 9.30am – 12.30pm (4th September) up to 10 people, over 20 years of age.
- Cairns – 9.30 – 12.30pm (5th or 6th September) up to 10 people, over 20 years of age.
- Mt Isa – 9.30 – 12.30pm (12th or 13th September) up to 10 people, over 20 years of age.
About the sessions:
- Venues will be confirmed shortly.
- All responses will be anonymous
- Participants will receive a $50 Gift Card for their participation.
Note: If you would like to contribute to this important project but are unable to attend in person, we can arrange a phone interview with our researchers.
If you would like to participate in the group, contact the IM Research Team (email@example.com / 0421 697 733) immediately to find out more information and to register your place.