In addition to initiating our own projects, we can also provide services to other people and businesses.
Graphic design and branding.
- create an original logo for your business and/or organisation based on your branding and communication needs
- roll out your visual branding across a suite of printed collateral as well as digital platforms
- work with your existing branding to create a suite of visual elements to use across print and digital platforms
- create illustrative elements
Clients have included: Department of Health and Ageing – The Live Longer project, Queensland Department of Health and the Royal Children’s Hospital, Queensland University of Technology, Australian Catholic University, Griffith University, BIMA.
- set up your domains, hosting, including email (using Google Apps)
- use WordPress to develop static business websites and intranets with one or multiple users
- create self-hosted WordPress blogs
- provide advice on your organisation’s social media and marketing needs
Clients have included: the South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
Social media training and consultancy.
- train your staff and/or participants, on how to use various online tools including Facebook, Twitter, blogging (Blogger and WordPress), LinkedIn, location-based apps, and image-based apps (including Instagram, Pinterest)
- provide advice and direction about how social media fits into your overall marketing strategy
Clients have included: kuril dhagun – State Library of Queensland, Edgeware Creative Entrepreneurship.
- assist your organisation to develop educational products for all levels of education across a range of Key Learning Areas
Clients have included: the Institute of Modern Art, Laguna Bay Publishing and Oxford University Press, BlakDance Australia
Iscariot Media was previously known as Blacklines Publications