About the Conference
The conference will bring together a collaboration of leaders, educators and stakeholders from community, education, research and business sectors. The main focus for ATSIMA 2016 is Quality Learning and Teaching in mathematics for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners. Value Us, Value our Education, Value our Future encapsulates the core principles behind quality learning and teaching. At the heart of these principles is the notion of meaningful relationships.
- 30 October – 3 November 2016
- Sandon Point Tent Embassy and the University of Wollongong
- Prices – Full General Registration $550 / General 1 Day Registration $250 / Full Community Registration $195 / Community 1 Day Registration $95
- The official conference page, including bookings: http://atsimanational.ning.com/events
- The official conference Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/927789187349379/
- The official conference Twitter account: https://www.twitter.com/ATSIMA16
Dropbox Supporters Pack
- Click on the Dropbox link to access the Supporters Pack. The Supporter Pack include flyers, social media images, press releases.
ATSIMA Social Media Channels
- Dr Chris Matthews, President ATSIMA
Official Partners / Sponsors:
- To be updated